John Madonna Construction (JMC)
Environmental Affairs Policy
We are committed to continually improving the management of our environmental responsibilities and reaching out to our comunities and other stakeholders.
We are committed to:
- Meeting or exceeding the requirements of applicable environmental laws, regulations and local rules.
- Conserving natural resources and energy through the wise use of resources, innovative approaches to our work, new technology, utilization of recycled materials and land stewardship.
- Conducting our business activities in a manner that minimizes environmental impacts and incorporates best practices of pollution prevention and waste minimization.
- Maintaining internal capabilities and management systems to meet our environmental commitments including company objectives.
- Continually improving the way in which we manage our environmental responsibilities.
- Maintaining stakeholder engagement processes, particularly with the communities we are a part of.
These commitments reflect our corporate Core Values and Code of Conduct and support Our Environmental Vision and Strategy.